Apr 16, 2012

Weight Gain is crazy when you have been careful

I have always been a bit bigger- that i have always been ok with I have watched what i ate, exercised and been carefull Now with gaining baby weight- i find myself mentally struggling with it- i am at the stage where i look as though i have only gained weight- and no baby its a weird mental spot to be at for sure- DH Is "sick" of hearing me talk about weight gain- and how i plan to lose it/get it off once baby is here I am blessed to be pregnant this i know- and weight gain is inevitable - this I also know its just so freakin hard to deal with :S Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMG I'm exactly the same way. I lost 60 lbs to get pregnant and now that I'm gaining weight I am thinking of ways to get it off when the baby comes. We are getting a Chariot for sure! lol!

    ReplyDelete