Apr 3, 2012

Work now Knows

Sorry my blog has been slaking- i see no page views and have no motivation Interesting that after i get my BFP- my views go down the hill lol But work now knows, i am 11 weeks today- Even though i feel more like 12 weeks- so I told my CEO and close co-workers I work with every day It felt so liberating tell them all our great news! We also told close friends last wknd (well the ones left that didnt know ha ha ha) But yes this belly is going to be hard to hide soon- even if its not bigger to other people- to me I FEEL HUGE I mean my clothes all fit still- so not that- but just feeling bloated/rounder and babyish lol We go for our next ultrasound in 16 days and I CANNOT WAIT We also purchased the sonoline B Doppler- which should be here this weekend :D or hopefully tonight it was sent via air mail - and we can only get the mail on saturdays grrr lol Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Does it feel more real now that everyone knows? Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy your Doppler from a website?

    ReplyDelete