Sep 4, 2012

Well baby Soyyer is here!! Born aug 31@ 308 pm 32 weeks 3 days ans a whopping 7lb 8oz He hasnt had the easiest go yet He is at sick kids hospital and has pphn- eaier for you to google then me type it all We are ao in love and ao scared all st once Hea on a ventilator and many wires I just want to hold my baby We are about 4hrs from home but have been blessed With a room at the ronald mcdonald house We have no clue how long we will be here but it will be a long procrss I just want our babe in my arma My emergency c section is healing well Hope to find somehwere today to look ag and hopefully takenout yhe staples And hopefully one dy soon i can write out whole story Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You and your little guy are in our prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that your little one came early, but I'm thankful he is being taken care of. I can't believe he was 7 pounds at 32 weeks! Chloe was born at 36 weeks 4 days and she was only 5 lbs 6 oz! I've missed you around blog-land hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, but I'm sorry your little guy is/was in the hospital. You'll be on my prayers.

    ReplyDelete