Sep 15, 2012
Im not sure
how much longer i can really do this
I mean of
Corse i will till our baby is home
But long days in the NICU. are getting to
Me
Its hard so hard to c our baby fuss n get mad n joy be able to juat
Pick him up
I hate pumpin and have barley any milk abd i hate that
Ita been 1 month in monday we havent been home at all !!
I know many ppp r here longe than us
I just feel my strengh is runnin out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my load your poor thing - I honestly can't imagine! Chloe is 6 weeks and I'm so tired I've cried a few times today and yet I'm home - I feel guilty now. I am keeping you, your husband and little boy in my prayers. I hope he grows and develops quickly so you can bring him home and get to cuddling!
ReplyDelete