Nov 21, 2013

Christmas ideas… anyone

Hey readers, lets do some Christmas gifts talking….

It’s lil mans 2nd Christmas this year, and he will be almost 16months.

He has just started walking this week :D so i have gotten him a table with different activities, a riding toy and a push along toy

 

I got all 3 of these 2nd hand for $20 the table alone was $59- im not sure the retail cost of the other 2 as I basically bought for the table thingy

 

Is it bad to buy 2nd had for your Kids for Christmas? These will be “Santa” Gifts, so out of box is fine, plus hes young, plus money is a tad tight

 

Make me feel better about the purchases someone lol

Anyone have any good Christmas gift ideas for Husbands!??!?

I’m thinking unique, fun, functional and cost effective…

I got him a fun tie custom with lil man pictures, he dosen’t ever wear a tie, but at least now he will have one that fits his style of

“completely unique and no one else will have”

 

Lol what a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment