Sometimes, when I’m feeling nostalgic?sad?bored?anxious?
I go to an older email account, and re-read some old emails.
They make me tingle from happiness, want to cry from missing people,
Ive struggled with emotions/emotionally difficult situations my whole entire life, and yet there will always be some people who just seem to get me
Maybe they dont even get me at all but, they sure pretend to then!
I miss them, i miss talking for hours, i miss that knowing of being there
I always struggle with feeling accepted and loved, even when i have the most loving husband in the world, i often struggle with feeling emotionally connected to anyone! Even myself, let alone him.
I hope this is not a trait our son has taken from me.
I miss some people so much in my life, i miss talking, writing, exchanging, just being-
its weird, almost like regret and yet not all at once,
gosh will my emotions ever get into check? im 27 and far from emotionally stable!

No comments:
Post a Comment