Jan 29, 2014

Another Baby?

A topic I am VERY conflicted if i should even write or not

But do I want another baby? Do we want another baby?

I SURE AS HECK Do- Hubby not so much

He is so worried another child would carry and have LEOPARD syndrome as well, even though with our first pregnancy we obivously had NO idea he even carried it and have healthy awesome options for pre treatment etc if  our 2nd baby were to have the heart issue as well

 

Sometimes I am finding myself hoping to fall pregnant – but of course it takes 2 to tango and hubby is has a lot of um.. “control” in that matter

However we did have a “oops” this past wknd, and i find myself holding on to strings to see if I get “Broken” in the next few weeks or not

Sad, yes, reality YES

No comments:

Post a Comment