Thats it readers, I am starting to do weekly meal and grocery plans!
I have had enough of this working full time thing, and only planning the babies dinners, and then scrambling to eat our dinner, eating way to late, or eating late and not getting my 45 mins on the eliptical in.
So i have started, will start with this Sunday’s groceries
I am hoping for a few things with this:
1. Not being asked “whats for dinner tonight” by hubbie @ lunch and not having an answer.
2. Incorporate more healthy meals via plans than quick, carb filled choices
3. fingers crossed we can save some money by shopping for 2 weeks, i figure once i get into “the swing of things” if i do my shopping on Sat. or Sun. I can ad match or at least get the deals at each store.
So far it is a VERY Basic excel sheet i am creating, days of the week and dinners, i luck out that i only have to plan really sunday- wednesdays as i work late on thursday and hubs and i have started a “tradition” as he calls it of him cooking via me getting us subs lol
So i am SOOOO open to tips, help assistance, excel sheets you currently use etc, i totally need help with this and cant wait any longer to start
M

No comments:
Post a Comment