Nov 15, 2011

I cant say your doing well

So here is my daily vent LOL

SIL = IDIOT

she wants me to be happy for her... but she still does not have her child nor should she for a while

she is still with the idiot who just got out of jail as well... im sorry if you are wanting to change, LEAVE Him and be alone for a while, sort out your life FOR YOUR KID,... did you forget that when you had him, HE should be your priority???

I am SICK of reading your FB updates saying how u are enjoying your day etc

GET a FUCKING JOB you live where there are plenty... if you are bettering yourself, YOU WOULD HAVE ONE BY NOW

I am sick of hearing about you, seeing your useless status updates..

oh and guess what?? IM SPENDING THE WKND WITH YOUR KID because i am allowed to ...

how does that feel? does it burn? it SHOULD

GET YOURSELF TOGETHER, YOU HAVE A 5 YR OLD THAT WILL ONLY START TO hate you if you don't change

Don't make me say I told you so!

SMARTEN UP you are OLDER than me, and yet years and years less mature

you honestly disgust me


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment