Nov 22, 2011

who am i to judge..

So I had a moment this morning...

Where i felt guilty for my own thoughts...

Someone i "follow" via youtube is TTC and has been "struggling" for a few months now (like 8 i believe) and has a gorgeous lil son...

Well then I found out her age of 21...

And I felt "are you kidding me!" She claims to be infertile b/c she wants her 2nd before she is 22...

Who am i to judge or think different of her.. NO ONE

but it made me feel bad for those who are older than me and have been trying longer

those are the ppl i feel more empathetic for/... not ones who want 2 before 22...

terrible i know, and i do feel bad for my thoughts...

and didnt say anything, but i wish ppl were more sensitive to everyone else as well...

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel guilty for feeling that way. Honestly, I would've as well.
    Whoever that is that you're talking about is NOT infertile.
    Anywho... I say feel what you're going to feel. If it's negative, so be it. Going through all of this is a pain in the ass. It's not sunshine and puppy dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not feel guilty! The medical community, as I'm sure you know, doesn't begin to consider you infertile until at least a year. I would have fallen off my stool if I saw that. I work with someone who was ready to throw in the towel when she didn't get PG after 4months. :::eye roll:::

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's definitely NOT infertile, but not because of her age, she hasn't been trying long enough! My husband and I started trying a few months before I turned 19. I'm now 22 and never thought I wouldn't have at least 1 baby by now. I'm actually thankful for starting so early in life (we got married young too obviously) because we might not have known about my infertility/endometriosis for many years to come... Honestly my obgyn and RE love how young DH and I are! We have very little issues that older people generally do and more time/energy to do treatments so for us it just works. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete