Jul 10, 2012
My Job
THis is probably one thing you havent heard me talk too to much about
It maybe because i am in a sense ashamed with myself that 5 yrs after graduating university i am not working in my field
when for 3 of those years i was
Its heart wrenching EVERY DAY i enter this place
Its a great company, wonderful owners and great co-workers HOWEVER
it is not what I am meant to do
I am meant to work with Children/teens/adults with autism/downs/some sort of developmental delay
And I know this
I get scared that the longer I work here (just over 2 yrs now)
That i will forget all the valuable info i know about working with such
It scares me
sad fact is i get paid way more money here than i would doing wha ti love
and I HATE THAT
it breaks my heart
I miss my old company
and feel that at times- my relationship messed that up- gotta LOVE small town living and working :S
I loved where i was, and advanced wonderfully
I was running my own Adult Day Program- then lost goverment funding
and have been heart broken since
I cant leave for a few hrs during the day to go to an interview= I would love to
Bt i cant
and again small town living makes jobs in my field few and FAR between as they are
keeping the jobs until they retire
Im hoping that on my year off with Lil Man i can find something BETTER
Please please please
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment