Oct 9, 2013
Im Back... I hope
First off I can not say sorry enough for my lack of posting in the past year
Things got crazy as we know
and WOW
i am back to work already.
How that happended I have no idea.. lol
Lil man is doing great, he is medicated for his Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy-
He failed his hearing test on one ear for a few tones, so with having LEOPARD Syndrome we will re test on Nov 27 and go from there
Having a preemie sucks lol I cant lie about it also having a heart condition boy sucks too, so much to emotionally deal with while looking strong to others
Ive missed my bloggie friends and hope to re connect, please accept my apologies and if you have any questions please please comment or email me :D
Hugs
M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment