Jul 13, 2011

Labor and Delievery Anxiety

Our friends just had a gorgeous baby girl on July 3rd and sadly they had an emergancy C section...

This has not helped my weird and random anxiety about this aspect of pregnancy...

I know its a reality that it could happen (and i try not to think about it so that i do not will it as such)

But my anxiety has been through the roof... the fear of having a C section myself...

Maybe its b/c she showed us her stitches and they looked very painful...

And i honestly can not imagine being sliced in half at the waist...

am i being crazy here??? are other TTC'rs very scared of this...

I would do anything to be a Mommy, but this is one thing that scares me...

Im headed on over to Twitter in a few moments to do a infertility support chat

http://tweetchat.com/room/FertilitySupport

Join us if you are around :D


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh I still have issues with that one and I have three kids. Hang in there and don't worry about it until it happens.

    ReplyDelete