Jul 11, 2011

Sometimes i should keep my thoughts to my self...

Seems to be a trend around here to drink while pregnant, this not only breaks my heart, but makes me hostile, angry and judgemental, 3 things i DEFF do not like being...

I know it is not my choice/decision/fate to live with, but does not mean i dont wanna smack a bitch up side the head!


Then i made the mistake of telling Dh that we have been actively trying for about 18 months now... this brought him to tears.... which makes me want to refrain from disclosing to him, but i hate keeping it all in...

held a 6 day old baby on Saturday... it was great

and listended to MIL who just turned 50 talk about how shes ready to be a grandma again (and it takes everything in me to not tell ppl we are trying...)

It hurts... that is all

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hang in there girl and I think you are right I would be hostile and angry too if I saw that. It's not healthy to keep it all in. love your blog background by the way

    ReplyDelete