Jul 25, 2011

My "LIfe Guide"

So I have been on a "winning streak" lately :D (will do a post later about the wonderful things i won from awesome blogs)

And I also won a free spirit guide interpertation from Cheri22 (yes the same one i recently got the baby reading from as well) and this is what I got


They are showing a girl, her name is Patti, she has beautiful long hair and is very flowing. She kinda reminds me of a mermaid without the tail. She tends to wear a long gown, and is very musical. They are showing that music is going to be a strong influence in your life. To allow life to be like a song, flowing and clear. Shes always teaching you that there is more to what is being seen. (I think that sometimes in a situation, you focus on the wrong interpretation and jump to conclusions. She just wants you to kinda “stop and listen to the music” and allow things to become more clear before you get upset.)

Interesting, I dont feel as though I am one to jump to conclusions however...


None the less, just an interpertation right :D
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment