
I could not put it down, and finished it in the wee hours of the same day that I started it...
And yes i May live in a bit of a bubble... :S embarrassing at times, but seriously STRESS FREE lol a few years back i went on a "news watching spree" and found myself driving myself insane...
Well I recently (Feel terrible admitting that) Heard about Jaycee Dugard... the beautiful soul that she is... and I purchased her book yesterday.. Its great (a hard read b/c of the emotions involved in it)
But then I went WOWZa this is near the same story... was the room written in thought of Jaycee?? Since her "release" (no idea how to word that one) was near the time when Room was released (few months after Jaycee's discovery)
Either way, my heart goes out to Jaycee and her daughters... you ladies are beyond AMAZING and I can not begin to explain how empowering you truly are... keep that head up and Soar lady!

No comments:
Post a Comment