Mar 8, 2012

Dreams Dreams DREAMS

Well i have spoken about my lucid dreaming many times before...

As i have been "dealing" with it since I was a young child...

But lately O.M.G I could make Serious CASH on these dreams if they could be tapped....

Last nights antics were ODD though - we had a house party @ our house with tonnes of RANDOM ppl (I mean current friends, mixed with kindergarten friends etc RANDOM)

And apparently DH kissed a man (DH is overly homophobic- dont judge i am not, he is his own creature lol) as well as another girl - whos name was "Amanda Clark" (We do not know anyone with that name lol) and then it involved me slapping the heck out of him and pulling her hair- and she wouldnt leave the house...

apparently i also had a bout of talking hahaha -

Told DH to "dont do what ever you are thinking, its up higher, a chest cold" DH- are you ok, no one has a cold me- yes they do, if you dont believe me just fuck off"

EEKk not nice and not fun lol

gahhh :D


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment