Mar 26, 2012

I texted my dad

My Dad and I have had a rough relationship for a while now...

He was the best childhood father I could have ever asked for..

He then had an affair on my Mom - with some other crazy lady

And thats when it all went down hill/...

Hes not my biological father- but took me on at 18 yrs old when i was only 2 - so everything i remember is from him...

I was a good student, didnt drink, didnt smoke- was on teams and involved with school

Then i came home one night at 15 and this stupid bitch he was with said he had to chose between her and i and she wasnt going anywhere

So i left that night- with my mom

And its been messy since

they got married in 2007 and i was there for them and there for that

I havent really seen him since

my baby brother (20 in October lol) still lives with him

And its just her, its SO akward to be around her- my Dad and I were best friends- we are some of the only kids im sure who live with their Dad after a divorce- but he was my everything

I did everything to make him happy

So i wanted to tell HIM and not her the good news

So i texted him - kinda weird but i did it

and i got a congratulations- that is great news. Love you too hope it all goes well

I told him we need a visit

i hope it wasnt too much

but fuck i miss him :(


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment