Mar 13, 2012

Pregnancy dreams - I am over you ...

So as I have mentioned.... Dreams are intense, silly, crazy and insane lately...

Pregnancy symptom - yes- however, i have also had lucid dreams for YEARS

It just seems with all these hormones etc- they are increased!!!

Last night i had a terrible dream (no judging)

That DH and I killed my bio father :( and it was not a fun dream - and for some reason i didnt/couldnt wake up - normally in a bad dream i awake quickly to end it- not this tme

once i did wake up- i was up for about 1.5hrs afterwards :(

I cant handle that - i wake up TIRED allready and hate it - can not wait for my energy to return

8 more days until our ultrasound - i have never been so excited and nervous all at once :S :D :D :D


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment