but today i do lots, not sure why but woke up thinking of her and missing her
She passed in Sept 09 and it feels like yesterday
there are many days i wish i could call her and just say hello, stop by her house, and sit on the arm of her chair and relish in being a child
Being pregnant makes me miss her more, she was and is the best Nana ever and I wish my baby could met her
I know shes there watching and guiding
But it still makes me sad to think of her name, her face, her hugs and her love
here are a few pics of her and i that i have online
Me Nan and my baby brother - last pic of the 3 of us

Me on the left, Nan and my cousin Dawn

Easter 2009

Easter 2008

Last pic ever taken of us together, about 2 days before she passed she wanted me to paint her nails, so i did, and bright pink :D

I miss you Nan

I'm sorry hun. I know the feeling all too well and its not a good one. I lost my memere a few years ago to cancer and I think of her everyday. Hugs
ReplyDelete