Well another day in our lives that reminds me of one thing, and one thing only
......
Nana
She put the respect i have in me, she taught me all about Rememberance day... and the things we used to do, im sure people miss her at the Public speaking contests, legion ceremonies, everywhere i just even though its been over a year, i just cant do it with out her, its so hard... i miss her so freakin much i didnt know it was acctually possible... :(
I feel liek a child, who lost their blankey, their security, their everything, best friend, Grandmother.
I miss her face, her SINGING (if u knew Nan youd be laughing your but off right now) i wish i got her to knit baby items for me to save, i wish i would have gotten her recipe for seafoam icing, i wish i wish i wish, im almost in tears right now at work and im sure thats not a good thing, but NAN I love you and DAMMIT I miss you :) xxooxoxox
Nov 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment