Dec 17, 2010

Another FB PG announcement... whats new?

Why is it so hard to get a pregnancy announcement from someone who allready has a baby??? Its tough, i know that they most likely deserve another one, but all of us TTCERS deserve ONE in our arms, to teach, love, grow with, adore, protect, feed, clothe, house, etc... so why do i want to cry when i hear that a mom of a kid under 1.5yrs old is also having another... maybe because of the face book status... something along the lines of " the HB was the same as SonsName the first time we heard it, maybe its another boy, but i want a girl...

EFF OFF i want a kid LOL i know thats harsh and i wo uld never tell Her anything but kuddos and prayers and wishes (which i do have and do as well) but DAMN it hurts eh ?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely stings! I seriously lost it when I found out on Facebook that my sister was expecting #2. Especially since my nephew was only 10 months old.

    ReplyDelete