Jan 3, 2012

Its "starting to get to us"

This whole TTC thing...

I have been cramping the past few evenings...

and FRER are stark bare...

AND i told a few close GF on NYE that we were TTC...

Simply b/c one of our close couple friends are getting married next summer as well, and she was going ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON about how we should get pg together etc
and i tried to get the point across

that it "wasnt that easy for some" and she wouldnt drop it

so i bluntly said

"we are allready trying, hard trying, with medical assistance and everything, I would love to but i hope to be pg before then"

She was "shocked" her Fiancee knows quite well the struggles (DH best friend) and i was shocked she had no clue

the other GF was not surpised, as most ppl know we are thriving to be parents...

but i thought 2011 was the year of the baby but not now lol heres to 2012

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. That's always a difficult situation to be in... My BFF wanted to make a deal before we moved 16 hours from them that whoever was pregnant first would come to see the other the day the baby was born. We had already been trying for 2 years at the time and I just had my laparoscopy that removed my endo, but I of course lost! She ended up pregnant with baby #2 (in the time we've been trying no less) within 6 months, the first month they tried. It was awful! I can't stand when people act like trying to get pregnant should be a competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Marly. My fingers are strongly crossed for you that 2012 will help fulfill all of your dreams

    ReplyDelete