There are many moments in a day that make me smile when I truly think about how lucky I am to have DH in my life
Our relationship is the most amazing one I have ever seen or been lucky enough to be in....
He cares for me, I care for him, but most important you can tell!
We laugh together, cry together and where he is weak I am strong, and vice versa...
Were silly, in love, happy and content... and the best part is people see it and make note of it to us...
Now i feel as though i am "tooting our horn" But honestly, I am so happy he came into my life, even the way it all happended....
I wouldnt change it at all.. I have my best friend, soul mate, partner in crime, and the lover I have always wanted...
love ya Babe!\

No comments:
Post a Comment