Jan 10, 2012

Things not to say to IF

I still can not believe the things some ppl tell you when they find out you are TTC


I guess there really isnt anything I want to hear... except mayybe "Wow that does *()*&^G suck"

Dont tell me to try harder/relax/stop trying/ least expect it etc...

Any "fertile" would be pregnant with 2 yrs ttc... but not us... I know its not as long as others, and I pray for all us couples suffering from IF... i wish there were answers, i wish there was an easier way

I wish we had a baby at home, or in my uterus right now...

Time will work it all out, but when you have given it time, hope is hard to hold onto!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You hang in there and don't loose hope. You guys are in my prayers and I know someday I'm going to be sending cute little baby things to Canada!

    ReplyDelete