As for the Beta number, I know nothing about that topic however I did a quick search & came across this site which looks like it could be useful:
http://www.betabase.info
According to this site: "A single HCG level can't really tell you much about your pregnancy but watching the increase over several days is one way of measuring the viability of the pregnancy."
I don't know how in the hell I missed this but holy crap on cracker!!!! CONGRATS HUN! I knew something had to be up. So excited for you. That's a spectacular beta by the way! YAY!!!!
Wonderful first beta, Marly! Can't wait to hear what tomorrow's is!
ReplyDelete***SO*** happy for you Marly!
ReplyDeleteAs for the Beta number, I know nothing about that topic however I did a quick search & came across this site which looks like it could be useful:
http://www.betabase.info
According to this site:
"A single HCG level can't really tell you much about your pregnancy but watching the increase over several days is one way of measuring the viability of the pregnancy."
I don't know how in the hell I missed this but holy crap on cracker!!!! CONGRATS HUN! I knew something had to be up. So excited for you. That's a spectacular beta by the way! YAY!!!!
ReplyDelete