Feb 15, 2012

Blood Drawn and we await..

Got a req for my Beta HCG today and a wonderful girl @ work lent me her car so i could go get the BW done :D (DH and I are carpooling @ the moment)

She (The receptionist for my OBGYN)- sent me 2x req's and said if I am getting THAT pos of a test- then thats a GREAT sign :D

Symptoms- TIRED TIRED TIRED -like outrageous hahaha but ill take it
EMOTIONAL ha i could cry all the time over nothing - please see crying over chicken wings

Boobs are not outrageously sore, but are a tad bit tender

and I guess that is about it - oh and i think my areorals (however you spell that ha) are a bit darker i think (ill have to ask DH tonight)

Call tmrw afternoon for the beta results...

If i had a 31 day cycle :

I would be 5 wks and have a due date the same day as my Baby Brother (My first love lol) Oct 14 -2012

:D

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! Congrats!!! So very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got the requisition Marly & went for the blood test!! Wow, amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete