Feb 10, 2012

Chart insight- ANYONE?!?!

Well AF is now "late"

So hard to say that with WIGGITY WACK Cycles

But "historically" on femara LONGEST cycles have been 36 days with bleeding starting that day

Today is day 37- my effin chart looks beautiful

I am going to post my charts from 1st femara to current

anyone care to look at and see what you have to say?!?!

CHARTING MAY MAKE ME MENTAL :D





This is the longest

Maybe this cycle i didnt ovulate till cd 26???

Which would make me 11 dpo so aprox 3 more days?!?!?!

i dont know any more hahahaha

next OBGYN is march 22-12

And i have 2x more scripts of 5x 2.5mg Femara- i am going to try to have them give me the rest of the pills and do a 5mg cycle next- we had talked about upping the meds last time

I still need to get cd 3 bloodwork done before i go back in march :S eff i hate small towns and no resources!?!?!?!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your chart is so pretty! I think you might have O'ed on cd 26 because then your temp staying up but time will tell! When are you going to test again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck hun! I don't know diddley about charts but I hope this is it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think you may have O'd on CD 26. Good luck

    ReplyDelete