Feb 28, 2012

First time ever, jealousy sneaks out?!?!?!

Well last night...

ahh... WTF is about all i have to say...

DH decided to go onto my phone, into facebook and then into recent messages...

I feel like my trust is broken, like he cant trust me, and he has no reason to not to and no reason as to why he did it

he is very remorsefull, and regrets it, but it still does not compensate for him doing it

for not trusting me ( i was in bed)

and for taking that step to do all those things to get on there?!?!

WTF?!?!
I do not know what to do nor how to feel


we have never had anything like this i am FAR from jealous and would never check his phone/facebook/email etc

I still dont know why he did

he said its all him hes jealous and dosent want to lose me

seriosuly!?!?!

any advise anyone delt with this before~?~~?~

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. what is he jealous of? and why is he afraid he is going to lose you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a theory...but maybe the jealousy isn't even against someone else, but maybe the baby? I know he really wanted it but maybe he's starting to realize that he's going to have to share you now and he's panicking a little bit. When we got our first baby hubby went through a whole weird phase and wanted me to be close to him all the time and not do other things.

    ReplyDelete