Feb 23, 2012

Nausea i loathe you

So i should be happy to be nauseous - but not gonna lie it sucks

i am at work (cant really take time off at all)

and am gagging, coughing and fighting back puking

i have 4 more hrs of work today

and feel like sleeping once i get home

that may just happen, but it is what it is!

i am tired, sick and cant stop gagging :(

its great ! and i wish i could embrace it more than i am




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Marly - I suffered from terrible morning sickness with both my pregnancies. Are you in Canada? if you are, Diclectin can be very helpful - i dont' think it is available in the states though (it is a script)

    A few things that helped when nausea crept up

    sucking on lemons
    crunching ice (watch your teeth though)
    sipping water
    and rest. I found the better rested I was, the less sick I was. I threw up many, many times a day, through both pregnancies....even with diclectin. But it lessened the attacks.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete