We are at CD 68 and I freaking struggle with deciding to start the Provera or Not...!?!?! I know right, should be a simple decision, but lately I have been contemplating the whole, "Its not a true cycle" that is getting me going... I want to see *if* and when my body would kick back onto its normal-ness! But also dont want to "waste" time...
Hubs Announced last night that we are getting close to our "not trying on purpose" time, since the wedding is all set to go July 14/12 so I would totally prefer not to be delievering right before or after this date (Potentially causing delievery on the wedding day, OR taking away from our lil ones first days/weeks/months, im greedy and want to enjoy it ALL, the good, the bad, the ugly and the memorable!)
Soo i guess i need to attempt more reasearch on progesterone induced cycles to see what really happens :S and the fact that i ALWAYS get a POS OPK about 1-1.5 days after starting progesterone, (and no info as to why grrr lol)

Oh how frustrating!! I hope your cycles straighten out. Maybe the not trying will result in a BFP :-) FX
ReplyDelete