So I thought I would see what pics I have of Nan and I online and share them with you : D She truly was and is my best friend, and not one day goes by where i dont miss the HECK out of her...
(I didnt have access to as many pics as I wanted for this but here is what I have, OH and why can you not save pics off FB anymore? i had to screenshot all of these, so truly apologize if the quality is crap :( }
Im on the Left (the cuter one :D) This is us years and years ago

This is one of my FAVE FAVE pics of Nan and I From Easter 07 I believe

Here is Easter 08 (not good of me but meh )

We had a huge 75th for Nan in 09 in May (she passed Sept 28-09) so good timing, and I made her a slide show :D and she loved it, here she is watching

and her cake

Me and my Bro with Nana, and sadly the last picture of the 3 of us :'(

And then the last picture ever taken of Nan, and it happens to be her and I... She had requested for me to paint her nails... She was in the hospital for a while (July - Sept ) as she had surgery in july to remove a blood clot in her neck... came home 2 days after, she was ok, called us all, then on the 3rd day she woke up and had 5 or 6 strokes at home, needless to say this was the beginning of the end, and terrible... but she had asked for me to paint her nails, so when i went up on my Sunday Visit, i did just that, brought hot pink nail polish and painted away at her nails... when i was done i asked her how she liked it, and she said she loved it (she couldnt really see at the end) so i asked her what color, and she said "i dont have to see to know its hot pink" yup she knew me... this pic almost makes me cry (but being that i am in my cubicle i shouldnt but i want to , trust me)

I love you Nan!!! and Miss you more than you know! thanks for being you!

No comments:
Post a Comment