May 30, 2011

Fires n Flowers...

So this wknd, i wanted to have an enjoyable one (who dosen't right ha) and we set out *with very little money for the next 2 weeks* and I think we had a mighty fine weekend...

I wanted to relax, let go and enjoy the sunshine! And that is EXACTLY what we did...

We had a bonfire (well attempted brush burning at Clay's) to no avail, and spent $21 and got lots of gorgeous plants for the new house (all annuals for this year but hey it added color)

So here are some pictures (i hope the sizing works out, if not i apologize for having to click them and going through my photobucket to see them LOL)

Photobucket The brush pit from Clays house... looks like it will go up, but no luck all the hrs trying...

OHHHH And on Saturday before all this i got my PINK SHADES (prescription yes)Photobucket

Photobucket Fire attempt 1 of many

Photobucket Boys n fires always look so happy eh???

Then when the fire was not going, and the black flies were taking us away, we decided to go back to the house (a 5 second walk, ok maybe 3 minutes, but up a hill and down the driveway, so we "car-polled")

Photobucket

Photobucket This was ours, Dont fall off Johny

Photobucket Me Amy and Clay

And now onto our flowers! :D
Heres DH workign hard to align that pretty lil pink gaffer

Photobucket

And here is all the flowers we got and 60L of soil for $21.38 :D


Photobucket

Some of the planters
Photobucket

Photobucket

And we have some at the end of the drive i will have to get for yas to see :D

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun, I seen you commented on my blog, My Complex, Simple Life. I added you via GFC :) That is a crazy big fire in that photo! Wow! I want to have a bonfire now (much smaller of course lol). I like your blog, its really cute. I'll stop by as much as I can to read your updates xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thanks Belinda :D the fire didnt even take?!?! with all the rain we have been having in Northern ontario its crazy :D

    ReplyDelete