just got a new well and a groose drive way :S lol
LIL LIL KITCHEN :S
:D LAUNDRY ROOM What !?!? we are super duper stoked about this factor LOL maybe now WE WILL be caught up on laundry at all times (high hopes right lol)
there is the living room, and to the left of the fire place is the "master bedroom" LOL :D
The Front View What do you ladies think? I know it will take me a bit to relax and get settled in :S and now we are gonna be on a mobile turbo stick boooo no dsl... but i am praying this is great for us!

I love it! It looks like it has good potential to be a cozy little home. And hey you have a laundry room! That's more than what I have!
ReplyDeleteI think it's great! Your driveway looks like my back yard today. It won't stop raining here. Have fun getting settled in!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies, im getting excited, now to get DH's broken foot better lol so we can move in
ReplyDelete