So we were reallllllllllly hoping that my Cousin who took our engagement shots would be taking our wedding photos as well... but we arent 100% sure as of yet ( i thought, i loved her work and hey maybe shed score us a deal and wed pay under 1000$ for our pics....) Well when i asked, she is now unsure, and will be giving me an answer mid to end may... Well the hunt is on, and I AM FREAKING OUT... these things are so expensive... I mean I am averging 2200-2700 for BASIC packages :S i mean i know that the pics will be around forever, and I dont want to miss a thing but OMG...
Also am freaking out about dresses and how we are going to have a deposit to put down on one in Sepetember :S I mean we are slowly saving money for this, but the whopping 390$ we have is no where near what we need...
i know that the Stag & Doe Will help BIG TIMe, but that is only a few months before the wedding, most ppl want it before then, no???
OMG WHAT DO I DO?? :S
Omg I can't believe I haven't gotten back to you on pictures yet!! I'm going to email you the stuff right now!
ReplyDelete