Im not currently using it and it kills me daily
I was running a day program for developmentally delayed adults and lost funding
i was jobless for about 2-3 months, and got a job doing customer service
as i needed to work
i have been here now for far too long
i hate it
i want to cry
i want to be meaningful again i dont want to talk about fuckin cars all day long every fucking day
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT
i apply for jobs all the time
jobs here are FEW AND FAR between to say the least
its frusturating
its heart breaking and sucks knowing i have such a huge fucking debt to get that degree and now i dont use it
i want to get pg and have a year off but then what?~?! then i dont want to come back here when i am done, im done with this place
we can not survive on one income that would never work... i wish it would
i want out of here
i want to walk out now
i am holding back tears
and im just done

I know the feeling. I went to school to be a veterinary nurse and now I manage a pool store. ICK it sucks so bad. But look at this way....you WILL get PG and then you can spend that year looking for a job in your field. It will all work out.
ReplyDelete