Dec 15, 2011

Waiting to ovulate..

Always waiting for something right?

Currently waiting to ovulate, i think its cd 14 today? not 100%

I get what i think is ewcm starting, then nope im wrong

we BD last night to be safe

Obivous we all wish this were a easier journey

Also in "worldly" news... it is Dec 15-2011 and it is POURING RAIN today

that is NOT our norm... all the snow is basically gone, by the time we get back home tonight i anticipate it to all be GONE

Will we have another green Christmas? I remember one in about 2006 I think it was...

It was great for me that year because i was away at University and drove between home and school something like 14 times in one week... it was a bad week to say the least

But its so odd to see the ground and rain and not snow at this time of the year.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm on CD 15 and gearing up to O so only a day behind you!

    I live in northern New Mexico in a ski resort town so most of our year we get snow, usually end of October until middle of May. This year we got one of the earliest snows yet on October 7th and it was 8 inches. Before ski season even started around Nov. 23rd we had already gotten 3 feet! Highly irregular! The weather this year has just been odd everywhere it seems... Good luck this cycle!

    ReplyDelete