May 18, 2012

How We concieved...

So I have not done a post about "what we did different this cycle" since we have gotten pregnant I guess after 2.5yrs it just gets tedious and you dont really "think about it" We were on Femara 2.5MG Cycle days 3-7 (this was our 4th cycle of Femara- all same dosage) We DID NOT use OPK's - only reason - i ran out and wouldnt get them in time for use- so i said "screw it" We Did the Deed - LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS- like every day for over 9 days in a row! After every single time, DH would prop me up - pillow under my butt/lower back up and i would lay legs up, and propped for a MINIMUM of 10 mins maximum 30 minutes and that was it I was allready prepping for our next cycle - and loan and behold this was the one- :D so moral is - try try try :D Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment