May 14, 2012

Theres no hiding this belly now :D

So I feel as though i have "popped" over night - weird but true, Even DH pointed it out before I could say a thing to him LOL This wknd it seems as though my belly is now more of a "baby belly" and you can deff tell i am preggo! We have a dear friend who is 1 wk 1 day ahead of us- and she is TINY to begin with and you can barley tell she is preggo- i guess she has been pg before and you could "barley" tell as per DH - lol so maybe she just carries weird? I know not to compare any 2 pregnancies - it is just hard sometimes not to ya know? Espc since we are all in the same friends and ppl can see ive popped and she hasnt lol - eek getting so exciting :D Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment