May 23, 2012
Not sure how to feel...
Yesterday I found out that my Bio Dad has been in the hospital for over 1 month
I guess he split a pot of boiling water on his legs- and has had major skin graphing done
And just started walking again the other day...
I dont know how to feel about this/what to think or what to do.
Quick recap my Dad and I never lived together, but i visited regularly etc and it was good
My Dad has always had a TERRIBLE temper- scary to a point
A few yrs ago I called and asked if he wanted to come Over for a fathers day BBQ.
He said he already had plans (im his only child) and I was ok with that.
My car died- and I had no vechile for 2 WEEKS ONLY.
During this time he called and asked me to go to his house (3.5 hrs away) and I said I couldn’t really afford a bus ticket (200$ return)
As I was saving up for the car and first and last for insurance.
He got IRATE told me to never call him again etc.
I did a few times and got no response-
He then 1 yr later called my cell phone – I was driving and it is illegal to talk and drive in Canada
So I let it go to VM
When I answered it was the harshest message I have ever heard or received from anyone
Telling me I was nothing to him, he didn’t care about me or my life, to never phone him and basically I was dead to him and no good
So I phoned back- he said “Im on the phone with your Grandmother call me back in 5”
So I did- he never answered and that was that – I page him on holidays – he has no direct # and I have had to page him my whole life
Then I find out this- wish I could have helped or made it better or visited or called- but nothing
I am contemplating calling him today and leaving a message on his pager of “hope you are getting better quickly, love Marly”
But I am still unsure
Advice anyone!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment