Jan 30, 2011

Pg announcement in EB Games=not good

Soooo last night was an amazing concert!!! Ended being wayyyyyyyy closer than we thought :) ( I will blog about this later on)
Hotel was cute but bad all at once... I had to listen to the gal next door moan and scream and him grunt not only as soon as we checked in but after the concert and as soon as I woke up today!!! Not impressed how ride can one be??? So apparently it was obivous this upset me and therefore upset dh :s this dry spell with u's sux :( we tried twice but dh couldn't perform :'(
Then today a friend said to stop by on out way through so dh is on the phone in EB games and I hear him saying congrats he got off the phone said don't be mad they are pregnant! :s well this couple wasnt together last week she was drunk 5 days ago n now we hear they are expecting!!! Is the effin test even dry?? So in a store I loudly shout are u kidding me!!! :s I hate this feeling :s

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment