Thanks to a dear friend Katie over at Removing Road Blocks Her and DH are going through the adoption process to get their little angel into their arms, she is also VERY talented at creating bead work, and has a ETSY Shop Beads2Blessings
Her faith is strong, her courage is immense, she is helpful, caring, and most deserving to be a Mother... so go on support her, follow her and root her on during their journey! ;)

The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 totally random things about me!
1. I love love love PINK
2. I have a bit of a ETSY addiction lately lol
3. I am trying my ass off to lose weight (no pun intended lol)
4. I pine to be a stay at home wife/mom
5. I can not wait to feel a baby kick inside of me
6. I attempt to be the best person possible to everyone i meet
7.sometimes i would love to live another persons life for one day and see myself from their point of view
So here are the 15 (if i can get that many, in NO Order)
1. Single Infertile Female, NOW WHAT (great Blog, fun read)
2. from IF to when
3. The Life Of Husband and Wife
4. The Causes of Happiness
5. The Pursuit of Pregnancy
6. For We Are Bound By Symmetry
I will post more as they come to me, almost done the day and time to go home, once again thanks to Katie! you are too kind!

No comments:
Post a Comment