
All you do is sign up on the site here Chocolate Buddy!!! and they match you up with someone! My Chocolate buddy is even in Canada too! and even closer than i would have expected! Then you just randomly mail chocolate to one another to bring a bit of sunshine during these fun TTC/IF/Life Journeys!

I was having a rough day yesterday even left work early (not like me) and was lucky enough to get the mail at the post! and to my suprise!!! all these yummie chocolates! (I hav eto admit to not telling DH about the lindt and being greedy and saved it all for me hehehehe)
Once i get the go ahead from my choco buddy i will post a link to her blog!

More Good news... Today is....
CD ONE!!!!!
OOOHHHH YES YES YES! So being it is that we had some interesting conversations this morning at home... the funniest being:
ME: "I can not wait to be able to go to work with out putting winter boots on!!!"
DH "I cant wait till your huge pregnant and walking around here naked!"
OH MY !!!
HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES!

No comments:
Post a Comment