Mar 11, 2011

How to keep Busy While TTC...

So lately I have been letting my inner creativness come on out!!! Mainly it keeps me busy, mind and hands. And i by no means have any talent!!! (sure as heck wish i did though LOL)

Photobucket

I first got my inspriation by seeing custom bridal hangers with names on it, so I would LOVE to have one at our wedding, but so not paying $27.00 for one, so i guess i need to practice practice practice...

here is the first wire bending i have ever done....

Photobucket

And last night i wanted to be super creative and design some funky Easter wreath, well Easter isnt the easiest word to bend HAHAH, so easter turned to love, and love turned to this...

Photobucket

What do you ladies think?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sorry they are big please click on em :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look pretty awesome! I really like the one with your names . . . such a good idea and nice keepsake.

    ReplyDelete