Mar 9, 2011

Im...Addicted to...

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING!!!

lol its consuming my every moment HA

i need to find some more sights with free PNG images... anyone know of any? Look at what i have been up to

(Images had to be shrunk to fit my tiny blog so not all the glory is truly seen)

Enjoy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. click on the save the date one to see the larger size, i need to tweak it to make it look awesome.. any input?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I used to like to scrapbook but I haven't been doing anything lately. I want to print some pictures so I can start up again though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merissa these are all Done Digitally !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool. Do you just print it off then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah just print em off at a walmart :D they look stellar too :D

    ReplyDelete