It spoke to me this morning LOL... these lyrics really are cute, fun and honest.
It is very true, that if I hadn't missed the things I have in life, I would not be with the love of my life or living the most amazing life like we do.
This song also reminds me of us and how things are:
Its true, if you have not gone through what you do and what you have, you wouldn't be where you are, or where you will be... follow me ? lol
Then that leaves me to one of my most favorite songs ever... it all started when i heard this song, and it instantly reminded me of My Nana... (oh how i love and miss you) and for her 75th bday i made her a slide show of super old pics and then new pics as well (Damn computer for crashing 2 months after i had all the pics on there of her life:()
And it was just her, she agreed with the song, and said to me that that's what she wanted for us grand kids... so i have decided to use this song as our bridal party song at our wedding next summer :D

What do you think of that song ladies? the one for the bridal party?

I love all those songs. When I very first started dating my dh I made him a mix cd to take with him when he moved back to New Mexico. We hadn't been going out very long but we really liked each other. I put My Wish as the last song on the track and he said that he listened to it while he drove away and he couldn't even finish the song he was crying to hard.:)
ReplyDelete