Pink Parchment Bella's Wedding Day!
This is the most amazing smelling and working body scrub i have ever used! it has a nice light amazing smell of cotton candy kind of with flowers !?!?! not sure how to explain but TRUST ME they will get repeat business, and the hubs thinks its amazing too :D and its actually a darker pink than in the pictures so of course this is an added bonus in my world :D
My Infant Loss Awarness Necklace I just got this in the mail not too long ago and it has brought me some intense comfort, its not that im broadcasting our loss (not many ppl IRL know at all) but it just warms my heart knowing its there... :S not sure how that makes sense or if it will make sense to anyone, but it is helping me cope for sure!!!
My Other Love! By know im sure all of my readers know of my love and passion for Mr. Brad Paisley lol i just cant get enough of him ever!!! :D
The Beautiful Area We Call Home! We have ppl from all over the world visit us here all summer fall and winter long (at times this is BEYOND Annoying...just sayin) mainly due to the fact that in a very small area we have 1600 accessible lakes! yeah thats right!! Cottage Country Extreme! I wouldnt know what to do in the summer, not at someones cottage on the lake, the dock at day, the fire at night! COME ON SUMMER :D
Niagara Falls, Falls view Marriott The most gorgeous Hotel i have ever stayed at, I would love to stay again, my DH took me there for my BDAY this past year, and it was LUXURY Deluxe :D I could get used to that life style hhahahaha
Beaumaris Castle What do i say about this place... it is one of Irelands largest never finished castles... when I did my journey of England, Wales and Ireland this was deff on the top of my favorite places.. you could literally walk anywhere, its not finished inside or outside, the top of those walls you could walk.... there were mini stair cases that you could walk that just led you to nowhere they just ended, it held a very intriquing and errie but comforting atmosphere and I would go back in a heart beat... :D





(Thought id throw in a few pics so you can see what I mean... Love Love Love it there)
And i guess that is it for now :D

No comments:
Post a Comment