skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Journey We Weren't Expecting...
Jun 25, 2011
Sneak Peak of the Dress......
I feel in love with this dress.....
I can not wait for DH to see me in it! I feel so gorgeous :D
2 comments:
Emily
June 26, 2011 at 8:46 AM
That dress is gorgeous! You look great!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Merissa
June 27, 2011 at 8:31 AM
I love it Marly! So pretty!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
Little Passports World Edition: 1 month at $11.95/month
.
About Me
Marly
Preemie Mom, CHD Momma, wife and sister
View my complete profile
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2014
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(13)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(77)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(13)
▼
2011
(231)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(27)
▼
June
(22)
Save the dates... DONE :D
Wedding, Wedding Wedding
You have a baby now...?!?!
Sneak Peak of the Dress......
Dont Judge me...
Random pics on work PC...
I'm on my way to 5K!
It Hurts Hearing Him Say...
I'm on my way to 5K!
I'm on my way to 5K!
Walking/Jogging/Running
Limbo
PCOS weight loss
maybe ovulated?
First flower clip worn out of house lol
Hair pretties
Maybe I did ovulate?!
Hapari
Almost Pos OPK!??!?! FX
Why call a opk this...
Sometimes it's hard to stay quiet
Sorry I have been slackin
►
May
(26)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(21)
►
2010
(69)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(7)
►
April
(4)
Contact Form
Name
Email
*
Message
*
That dress is gorgeous! You look great!
ReplyDeleteI love it Marly! So pretty!!
ReplyDelete