Jun 21, 2011

It Hurts Hearing Him Say...

"I cant wait until you walk out of the bedroom, with a huge pregnant belly and I can just kiss it and rub it all night long"

It hurts... I know I have said it before, and I am glad I have someone who is so gungho with me in this journey... But I wish I could just be pregnant and have him fufilling one of his dreams as well... it hurts so bad to not have him a daddy allready...



on a lighter note, I am loving the couch to 5 k program.. i am not the greatest yet, but i am sticking to it, DH bought me some new sneakers so that I can get outthere better, and i am working my but off to get it done :D :D :D

I still need support though lol :D

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment