Jun 29, 2011

Wedding, Wedding Wedding

So since I bought "the Dress" I have had nothing but wedding on the brain! :D I spend my days googling, bridal fourming and finding ideas... If i had "all the money in the world" i would have just purchased everything today....

Here is some inspiration i have came across today...

HONEST OPINIONs please, cause im a tough girl and want to know if anything is TACKY! so ladies, dont hold back :D

a refresher...

Here is the dress (not on me)





Here are the Tux's






and here are the girls dresses (IN VISION IN CHOCOLATE BROWN)




And now here are my "ideas"

What do we think???

We will need something to put in the trees/side of the road as we are getting "married" at DH's Aunt and Uncles house in the middle of nowhere... so therefore need something to show ppl where we are...

Cake.. i have changed my mind 900 times allready i think... but since we are using the cherry blossom all over (invites, w ater bottles etc) i think maybe with the cake too???


Save the dates... im struggling.. Do i do these or not!??!? If so i feel i need to GET ON IT !!



Shoes... i have struggled with thsi as well, was thinking for my something blue (im a pink fan lol) but then think i will go with a style like these



The favors are fairly simple lol (the ones i have so far ha) we will be filling them with reeces pieces and they have a cute sticker with a cherry blossom and the ribbons (2 on each ) are pink and chocolate...





Guest book. well we have gone with a "out of the box" style here... but i am stoked to see it come together



I also want program fans, since it is going to be in the middle of July which is HOTT at times for us... lol ok so cold to some of my southern readers, but HOTT to us... I want these...

But am finding them "hard" to DIY and how would i cut them all and have them look good? i have a lot of work to do with these, any help/tips/suggestions would be great


And i think that is it... anything i am missing??? anyone have some suggestions/tips/how to's for me... i need the help lol

3 comments:

  1. I love the dresses and tux. I'm not a huge fan of the sign just because I feel like the rest of the wedding stuff is so elegant and the sign is a little redneck, lol. I really like the fan idea. The quilt is cute. We did a picture with a huge mat and people signed that and we have our picture in the middle and now it's hanging in the hallway. Oh and I love the cake, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous and so are the bridesmaids dresses. I love the cake too! Cherry blossoms are beautiful. I think the sign idea is fab especially if you are having it in the middle of nowhere! I love the favors and the fan idea. Have no idea how to do that your self but I can think about it and see what I come up with. I love the idea of the signing book. We used a matt that goes around our wedding picture for ours but a quilt is awesome! I don't know about the save the date because I never did that one but I think it might be wise. Good luck you've found some fab ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is gorgeous. I love the dresses (yours and the BMs) and the tuxes. I like the idea of the signs.

    Cake - gorgeous and yummy looking!

    Save the date cards - love the ones you ended up going with.

    Shoes - too cute and will save your life that day.

    Favours - you can NEVER go wrong with Reece Pieces or Cups, IMHO.

    "Guest book" - LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

    Fan program - I did this for my wedding too. Everyone loved it because they could use it as . . . well, a fan. It is time consuming, but I have a template if you haven't found one already. Let me know if you want it and I'll e-mail it to you.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete